Friday, August 11, 2006

St. Louie Bound


Welp...tomorrow morning we officially move to the great Midwest. We thought we'd start keeping a blog to stay in closer touch with friends and family.

We've sold our cars and are flying back there (shipped all of our stuff yesterday on a Pod.) We took this picture early this week after my last day in "the office." I'll be working from home in St. Louis and then doing school on Saturdays beginning sometime next year.

We didn't have any idea how hard it would be to leave Sunny SoCal. I was released from my calling on Sunday. It was an emotional week, to say the least. Mom and Dad came down from SLC to spend the weekend with us. Dad taught a fireside for the Young Single Adults on Sunday night. It was a wonderful evening.

The next chapter awaits on the journey. Good times!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Blog, Tanner. Great to see you, Erin and Reagan so happy. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! These are great shots. I cant believe how big reggan has gotten. I love the garden shots.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tanner! I've really enjoyed reading your blog! You've turned into quite the photographer! Your video brought me to tears - what a perfect song for such a beautiful baby! Take care! Kimmy