Saturday, December 19, 2009

Fall '09


What a blur the last few months have been. We moved from St. Louis to Salt Lake where we lived in Tanner's parents home for 8 weeks while we searched for a home in Georgia. It broke our hearts leaving St. Louis where we had a few years with Erin's family. Leaving Sandy was hard as well as we finally had a good the amount of quality time  that we've missed as we've been away. The flip side is that we've fallen in love with Peachtree City and what it offers. The city is only about 6 miles long and 3 miles wide and has 90 miles of golf cart paths weaving throughout the community. Kids go to school on golf carts, Moms do their shopping on golf carts and some families even drive the cart to church. It's a pretty quaint little place. We live next to Lake Kedron which provides a good amount of recreational possibilities.

Here are some highlights from the last few months:

3 comments:

Melanie said...

What a fun town to live in! I can't remember if I've ever commented here before, but this is Tanner's friend, Melanie from high school. My husband has gotten the bee in his bonnet (there's one in mine too) lately to take a trip to Georgia and explore the REAL south (we're in VA which is technically south of the Mason-Dixon, but I don't really think it really counts as the south). How fun that you get to live there!

Lilleys & Lace Photography said...

Hi Corbridges!!! It's been forever!! I cannot believe how big your kids are... especially Regan. She's such a little lady now, and the baby is not a baby anymore!! I hope you guys are doing well. It sounds like life is beautiful. We sure miss you around Murrieta and Temecula! Happy Holiday's! It was so fun to peek into your lives for a few minutes!! :)
xo

Kimberly Geiger said...

It was so nice to hear from you,I just said the other day i missed you guys and you had of moved again because your mail came back but it is great to hear from you .You guys are probally going to think i am funny but i had been wacthing game shows and stuff like that because Erin was so into that no luck there, but want know somthing santa gave me my present early this year.... guess what it was you guys back in my life i loved you guys.I have some picture's of you guys that you might want just let me know.Wow i got a biggy for you i finally reached my goal i got all fifty states in shot glasses but i am still collecting.I really miss you guys I wish you where here in murrieta still well at least i have your address and to let you know you and your family is so cute talk to you soon Kimberly Geiger